Name of the Company
NATUR BIKE, SL
ESCULLERA DEL POBLE NOU, 298
Cookies can be classify in different categories.
Hereinafter, we specify the cookies used in this website:
*Third parties identification: (link to their Cookies Policy)
This table might be updated depending on the cookies that we use in different moments. We recommend you to check our Cookies Policy periodically.
You can get additional information about the international transfers carried out by the companies identified above, by taking a look to their corresponding policies. (You can find the links above, in the third parties cookies section)
We inform you that, in any case, you can disable or block the cookies by activating the configuration in your browser, allowing you to deny the installation of all or some of the cookies. If you deny the installation of a cookie, it is possible that you won´t be able to access some of the functionalities of the present website, so that, your experience as a user won´t be the same.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your device by configuring the options of the browser installed in your electronic device. For more information about how to adjust the cookies´ configuration in each browser, you can access to the following links:
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
– Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation as to whether o not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
– Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In the rectification application you should specify the personal data you wish to rectify.
– Right to object: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on the legitimate interest. The company shall no longer process the personal data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interest, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
– Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain from the company the erasure of personal data concerning you.
– Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to the company, in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
– Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from the company restriction of processing where: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject; the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the following address ESCULLERA DEL POBLE NOU, 298, CP: 08005 – BARCELONA (BARCELONA).
Likewise, we inform you that if you are not pleased with our answer, you can fill a complaint in front of the competent authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).